If you’re still deciding what you’d like for Mother’s Day this year, why not consider something that will enhance the way you look? If you’ve been experiencing nose dissatisfaction and you’d like to explore possibilities for enhancement, why not consider a liquid rhinoplasty procedure? Mother’s Day is a perfect time to spoil yourself.
If you’re not quite ready to get a surgery to correct your nose dissatisfaction, liquid rhinoplasty may be the next best step for you. Liquid rhinoplasty is a totally non-surgical nose job. No scalpels are used; instead liquid injections of dermal fillers are used to enhance your nose.
The benefits of a liquid rhinoplasty include:
- It takes under 30 minutes to complete.
- Results are temporary, and can last up to one year.
- You can reshape your nose in several different ways, and those results may be altered if you are not fully satisfied.
- There is very little swelling or visual effects to your appearance.
- You can resume your regular workouts the day after your procedure.
- This procedure is less expensive than a full rhinoplasty surgery.
- A topical numbing rub is applied to the area of injections, so there is very little pain in your experience.
- You may define your dorsal lines, flatten impressions in your nose, or give your nose a more upward point.
Rhinoplasty San Francisco would love to discuss your specific goals. Book your appointment with us to see if liquid rhinoplasty is the right option for you.
Posted on behalf of Dr. Evan Ransom